Business case VoIPon costs and network
Business case VoIP for Expenditure
- Cost of MAC (i.e. move, adds and changes) is very less. You are able to move your phone to new workstation with this new technology.
- For service of phone connectivity VoIP service providers charge very less, so the overall telecom cost is low.
- As an alternate in event of failure backup phone lines are recommended.
- Broadband connection is used for voice communication hence there are no major set-up fees. The cost of phone telecommuting is decreased.
- For answering telephone calls less number of administrative personnel’s are required.
- Maintenance and ongoing service costs are also low.
- Training for IT department. For the system or VoIP service you choose VoIP service provider will need to provide you with trained individual. Little or no training is required for some of the systems.
- Increase in productivity for each employee up to 3 hours/week has been reported by some businesses. Hence productivity increases substantially. There is increase in productivity because of products such as remote office, unified voice mail, find me/follow me, click to call, conference calling, collaboration tool and outlook integration.
- Backup generator or UPS system will be needed for your business while such systems already exist for LAN networks of larger businesses.
- Laptop can be used for making calls using Wi-Fi connections in place of cell phones thus reducing your charges on cell phone.
Business VoIP for Network
- Entire network function will not stop in case of hardware failure.
- Check E911 service availability with your service provider.
- Protection and security of your network against hackers.
- For your workstation only one cable will be required for both data and voice.
- H.323 is the latest standard which providers are supporting with as VoIP is growing.
Business VoIP for features
- Through your e-mail account, you can access all your e-mails, faxes and voice messages.
- Many special situations can be handled by VoIP services. Writing of special program is possible if there is a need for application.
- VoIP services can be customised. You can set up a call centre by programming specific lines to group of phones or designated phones. VoIP service provides reporting and applications which are sophisticated.
- Seamless off-premise and telecommuting communications.
- Separate fax line is not required for faxing with VoIP service. Fax can be received in your inbox and print out can be taken with the printer attached to your PC.
- VoIP service has the ability to put together network systems seamlessly.
- Conference calling and videoconferencing.
- Virtual PBX or Hosted VoIP PBX is less expensive and adaptable in comparison to traditional PBX system.
- VoIP phone system is feature rich.
- Virtual phone numbers enables you to have telephone numbers at a place even if you do not have a physical presence in that area.
Features can be added as your company grows and needs them.
AZ - VoIP Providers