Advantages of SIP trunking
SME also known as small to medium enterprise can save their expenses on operating and use the saved money for the growth of their business.
Common IP connections are provided by SIP trunking by converging voice and data. The features of SIP trunking are as below:
- As the company grows you need not worry about the infrastructure needs as they will be already there with SIP trunking as it offers scalability.
- Unified messaging and videoconferencing are supported by SIP trunking as they are advanced multimedia services of high quality.
- For connecting with PSTN using SIP trunking, required equipments at customer premise are less.
- Depending on the time of the day and rates you can use various service providers. This flexibility is offered only by SIP trunking.
- There is no need of traditional voice circuits.
- For infrastructure SIP trunking makes use of public internet or private network and IP connections are utilised by it.
Feature offered by Managed PBX and Hosted PBX
PBX system management is outsourced as per agreements in Managed PBX service. A system solution which is fully managed is available on a monthly charge.
- Problems related to service are remotely managed. For clearing the problem from start to finish the responsibility is of managed service provider and in some cases technician is required to visit your location.
- Managed PBX is a good option for small businesses as they are charged on per line basis by the managed service.
- Voice and Data solution are provided with combined maintenance by Managed service. For all your requirements you need only one call.
- All the reports and statistics that is needed for your business is provided by the managed services.
- Service specialist is assigned to your account by the managed service provider and it is the responsibility of this representative to look into your account. The servicing and maintenance of your system is taken care of by this representative.
There is no need to purchase network equipment of your own with Hosted PBX phone service. With this service you save on the huge initial investment and are able to enjoy the benefits of using VoIP.
- Support staff is not needed for your service as support is offered by Hosted PBX service providers as need arises.
- Service problems are resolved remotely by the hosted PBX service provider easily and quickly as the equipment is with the provider.
- As the future need arises you have to just add phones and your system grows. Only lease and purchase phones are needed.
- Backup and redundancy is also provided by the Hosted service which would otherwise be very costly to maintain within your premises.
This comparison between different IP PBX will help you decide on the service which is right for your business.
AZ - VoIP Providers