Unlimited Residential VoIP
We hope this guide on unlimited Residential VoIP will help you in cutting down costs on your phone bills.
Agitated on paying an excess of $60 every month on your phone bills for nothing? Seeking another trustworthy and economical phone company for your International calls?
Your search has just ended on this infallible page. Welcome to the world of unlimited Residential VoIP! Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that grants phone users to dial numbers using Broadband Internet connection instead of the traditional phone service.
It is popularly referred by different brand names like Voice over IP, Broadband phone, Internet phone service and Digital Voice. Don’t be baffled, they all use the same core technology. And, is cheaper in contrast to a regular phone company plans.
Residential VoIP plans
Unlimited Residential VoIP plans costs as low as $14.95 inclusive of wide array of features and services, which are usually taxed by your regular phone service provider.
Can you find a better deal with any traditional phone company? You must be wondering that there’s a hidden catch in such an economical plan. To your surprise and delight there is none.
The government does not levy heavy taxes and surcharges on VoIP providers unlike the regular ones, therefore Internet phone service providers pass on the savings to you.
Unlimited Residential VoIP packages are specifically designed for long distance and international calling, thus you can avail both types of call features under one monthly fee, unlike its competitors where every call is broken down and charged.
Thinking of switching over to unlimited Residential VoIP plan?
To extract the benefits of Residential VoIP you need to have broadband Internet connection (DSL, cable), analog telephone adaptor (ATA) and computer. It works like a regular home phone, thus you dial numbers and talk in similar manner as earlier.
You can call around the globe without hesitating for a minute of the receiver has VoIP or not, your service provider takes responsibility of converting your voice signals and sending them to your receiver in an appropriate format.
The ten-fold benefits of Residential VoIP include:
- Fixed monthly low cost phone plans. And, you may end up saving over $500 annually.
- Unlimited Residential VoIP plans often include free unlimited local and long distance phone minutes.
- Cheap VoIP plan usually involves international calls in fixed monthly bill.
- It offers extensive list of features at no extra charge.
- Voice clarity and connectivity is at par with regular landline phone service provider.
- Human voice that is an analog signal is converted into small digital packets and sent to your VoIP provider. This means that you can store incoming calls as voice mails when you are unavailable. Receive voice mail attachment in your e-mail and listen to it on any computer.
- Conferencing or 3-way calling is ideal when you would like to talk to your entire family at one go.
- Features like caller ID and call waiting are thrown in for free in your unlimited VoIP plan, unlike your local phone provider who charges you extra.
- Not to forget the Emergency 911 number that most of the VoIP plans provide.
AZ - VoIP Providers